Driftwood Weathering Wood Finish
- Create a Beautiful Driftwood Weathered Wood Finish on Unfinished Wood Furniture
- Simple to Use – Mix with Water – Apply – Results in Minutes
- Finish Lasts a Lifetime
- Enough to cover approx. 50-70 sq. ft.
- Easy Cleanup with Soap and Water
Driftwood Weathering Wax – 8 oz.
- All Natural – No petroleum or harmful chemicals
- Complements your driftwood finish
- Adds a subtle weathered gray color to your driftwood finish
- Leaves a satin-like finish that also protects
- 100% Made in America
- 8 oz. tin
- Each tin is hand mixed and hand-poured
Our Driftwood Weathering Wax is the perfect complement to any application of Driftwood Weathering Wood Finish and will bring out a subtle gray tone on your driftwood weathered wood finish. For best results we highly recommend application over existing driftwood finishes. Our new Driftwood Weathering Wax contains no petroleum products. We hand make and hand pour our Weathering Wax. This is a hard wax product.
How to Use: Apply wax in a linear motion with the grain of the wood using a soft dry cloth or use a wax brush for intricate detail work. Buff to a soft, matte-like protective finish. Our Driftwood Weathering Wax is the perfect way to add subtle gray driftwood color to your finished piece. Our Weathering Wax is meant to enhance an existing driftwood like finish. Click for larger view of Sample Board.